Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dimuthshanaka

How to unlock optus mobile?

Ok, its not that bad cause I have got the unlock code from the service provider and its a matter of entering it.

they have provided me with the instructions but according to the list the sim needs to be entered, well yeah Ive lost the sim,

dont tell me to call them or take it to them cause for certain reasons I cant,

phone - sonyerricsson z310i

I have the unlock code .
    the instructions are,, insert sim, power on, press left, press star, press star, press left, select other networks, enter code, etc.

how do i do this without the sim,
    any advice appreciated ( people looking to get a point by just entering some insignificant lines , please find some other question pls)

thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unlocking is easy but when you have a genuine unlock code, Only genuine code unlock your handset 100% otherwise your handset will locked forever after few attempts..
    You can visit Classicunlocking.com for sony-ericsson unlock code. It provides unlock code at cheap cost