Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    georgia_1234567890

I need help with this letter to my best friend?

I wanted to write this letter to you. Hopefully it is something you will read with a smile, and keep along for a very long time.

I feel honoured to have known you, Jay. Ever since we began our friendship in 1995, I have felt deeply blessed to have someone so kind, caring, funny, generous and loving, to want to spend their time with me. I have never felt worthy of your friendship, but always treasured it close to my heart.

You have taught me a lot. Believe it or not, you are someone I have always aspired to be like. I see your courage, your devout loyalty to your friends and family, and above all, your unconditional ability to love. Perhaps this is why everyone I’ve ever spoken to has said “Jaime’s a lovely girl”, and its true.

I have loved that over the years, you were always the person I could turn to. I felt I was able to talk and share anything with you, we were that close. And that has meant the world to me.

What else can i write? Thankyou!

daisycm
    i think its perfect the way that it is. she will love reading this

x.:Summer_Rain:.x
    OMG =0 that is so sweet I really don't think you should add anything onto to it that isn't yours, because it coming from your own mind is the most true and beautiful part of your letter. I hope she likes it (I know she will =) )

recare
    Add no matter where I lives take us, you will always be in my heart and on my speed-dial

Unregistered
    aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg !

rebuo

Angel my bff

i want to write a letter to my bff really bad

Unregistered

Bell formal letter

you are writing to Nada.she is your cousin and lives in egypt.her family is thinking of emigrating to UAE and she wants your opinion on this. you haven't seen nada since you were thirteen years old.

This is my letter:
    Hi Nada,
    How are you ?
    i get your letter from two days, i was relly pleased when i read your good news.
    long time i am not see you, i remember the last time it were since thirteen years old.
    how are your job in Egypt? i guess you'r still love Egypt, your favourite country.
    about your letter i think that is chance is the best for your family,and your father waiting
    this chance since years.

( I feel bore from this letter Pls. Baby make end for this letter )

my kisses...

Ying xi
    how can I write a ''thank you for being my best friend''? please help me....!!! She have short hair,slim,wear spects,clever and all about clever! Need help!

thanks for help! xoxo Your star
    Ying xi.

Unregistered

Check2 love story

i think its perfect the way that it is. she will love reading this.
    well un les it is a love story.

Unregistered
    who ever likes justin beber iam stoanb becaues he sucks. i only like some of his songs.