Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    junorayyan

Honest Question needs an Honest Answer. What does China have to gain from

holding on to Tibet? Whats the value of Tibet? In this real world... governments/companies only do things if there is payoff to be had. War is profitable, so the middleeast will be as messed as it is now, in 30 years. So applying the same logic, why does china go through the trouble of brainwashing its citizens and cleansing the media just like the USA does with middle east issues?

what does china have to gain?

I have no stance on this but i figure if china is doing all it can to sway public opinion then there is obviously something not right going on.

Lost Boy
    probably the same reason the united states wants to keep Texas
    these protesters make me ill..believe it or not the Chinese have come a long way. even in tolerating religion...and you wont find Mormons over ther porking little kids or weird stuff like that.
    The protesters are going to shame a peacefully nation..granted, they have issues. but so do we. There customs are strict, true...but they don't have a bunch of freaked out loose cannons running around either.
    And what about the athletes who will be robbed of there glory time? What did they do?
    these protesters are the same people who would protest abortion and never even consider adopting
    they are called liberals..stupid, wining , know it all's
    human rights? of coarse..China will eventually be corrupted by us. but it takes time.
    you cant throw stones if you live in a glass house.

+ Reply to Thread