Will i see any celebs when i go to Hollywood LA?

baby_x

Apr 17, 2008
I'm going in August - late august on a trip round las vegas , LA etc. I will be in LA for a few days
You think i'll see any celebs, where abots do they hang out there?
ha sorry i know i sound like a stalker but i'm from UK so i don't see anyone mega famous round here.
x

Try taking a stroll down Robertson Blvd south from Santa Monica Blvd. Spend some time shopping and enjoying a few of the restaurants. Can't guarantee a celeb but you will definitely run into a few paps.

I highly suggest you don't spend time looking for celebs. Your search might leave you with a deep sense of emptiness.

I could tell you where the black guy from The Office (american version) hangs out. However, I doubt you would know who he is and I don't want him to use his, "are you a laker girl" line on you....

About as much chance as seeing a Royal in Picadilly.

The celebs pretty much keep to themselves. You might see one in a restaurant like Spago, or one of the eateries around the studious, except that all the shows are on hiatus then, so there's not much celebrity action. It's HOT in LA in August, so they like to get out, too.

Probably not. Most of the hot clubs like Villa and Les Deaux have super VIP rooms that are ONLY celebrity only.... Sorry./

baby x ----the chances of seeing anyone you consider famous are about as good as running into a member of parliament if you were in London...i.e. not good, but might happen totally accidently...

Probably not. Don't buy the maps to stars home as there 10 or more out of date unless for a keepsake to show you were here. But do walk the walk of fame it's about a mile walk.

You won't see them in Hollywood. Try Beverly Hills. Especially Rodeo Drive. You are much more likely to see them there. Another good place is restaurants near the Studios. Just walk around and who know who you might see.

You can also drive up to Malibu. You might see someone famous in town there.

If you have time, check out the Warner Brothers Studio tour. It is a small group tour of the Warner Brothers studios. A great place to see real sets and maybe some actors. Much less commercial than Universal Studios.

Lastly, watch for the yellow signs posted around town. They are directions for cast and crew to location filming. You might be able to get close enough to see them filming.

Have a fun trip!

Back