Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Growth Enhancer Plus (TM) just a scam/fake?

If so, please recommend some products you used to grow taller, like vitmnis or something..... PLEASE PLEASE DO HELP!

Unregistered
    I order a six month supply of growth enhancer plus and i took it as i was suppose to, exercised, got regular sleep, and did all of that and i only grew an inch. I would recommend grow taller for idiots book its excellent and actually works.

Unregistered

Mary

Hi,

I can see that you have used the " Growth Enhancer plus product " and you are 1 each taller, aren't you ? I've just bought this product few days ago and was wandering if you had some negative secondary bad effects ? Best regards, Mary

Unregistered
    does peak height maximizer work ?????

Unregistered
    growth enhancer plus really does work!!! i grew 4 inches!!!!! and im living proof.

Unregistered
    heyyyyyyyyy the 4 in taller guy!!! did it really work??i mean ok when i was 12 my doctor said i was gonna be 5'9 but so far im 5'4 and im almost 16 an d i know woman only grow until 18 so im prettty sure i wont grow 5 inches in 2 year so maybe this growth enhancer only works for the ones who havent get their fullest yet.... so i would like to know for hoy many months you took it and how old are because that might be the reason why u grew so much!!!! please i want to know im desperateeeeeeeeeeee thanks

Unregistered
    Yeah i am also almost 16 and i am 5'3''. My doctor said that I would be one of the taller girls in my age group, but it's turning out to be the opposite. So i am really desperate and what to know if growth enhancer plus actually works. I want to be 5'5''1/2.

Unregistered
    i am 17 and 4'9 i really want to grow, is there anything i can take?

Unregistered

GROWTH ENHANCER PLUS

guys? where did you order your growth enhancer plus?? i really wanted to order.. pls send some sites to me or post it here... thanks

Unregistered
    tell me where i can buy a growth enhancer plus guys ok? thanks alot... pls do respond to me..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast