Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriends anus smell?

My girlfriend is really pretty with curved long thighs and long straight hair with lovely figure. Her beauty makes me crazy and whenever we have sex, the first thing i would do is dive to her bottom and lick her vag**na. But the problem is that when i lick her vag**na, the foul smell from her anus bothers alot which sometimes turns me off. She washes it properly but the smell does not go away. Is this smell normal for everyone and do anyone else encounter similar issue with their partner?

Unregistered
    hey man, im the kinda guy that wen im down lickin a girl out my tong will wander down to there bum hole too. i do it all the time with my gf but hers never smells at all even after shes had a p00.
    there was this one night tho. befor my gf.
    i met a girl at this club and all night is was boiling hot everyone there was drippin with sweat and i went back to this girls house and we started messin round and i tied her up to her bed postes and things waa getin heavy ya know!
    i was goin down on her and her puss smelled a lil bit cuz of bein sweaty befor but i thougt fuk it so i lifted her legs and folded her over. she sayin "no no please dont! stay away from my bum! stop!" an all that kinda stuff but i didnt care. i started liking her anus an stikin my tong in the hole and i noticed a really bad smell! there was little bits of poo round her butt hole!
    she was really kicking of now going mad tellin me to untie her and sayin i shuda stayed of her bum! she obv knew it smelled and was pooie!
    so some girls do just have smelly ass holes. just deal with it! or do stuff just afta she showers or during showering :P.

P.s i didnt untie that girl i fucked her and left her tied up with her legs spread wide and her front door open! LOLOLOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeast infection treatment at home is extremely important, not only to fuel your workouts, but to provide the right building materials for your yeast infection home treatment and burn fat.

Unregistered
    That's normall. My girlfriend's butt smells sometimes. It's because she just wipes after poop and we have sex after few minutes or an hour. No shower so that could be a reason.

Unregistered
    You might want to get a new girlfriend or something. I've done everything I can think of to my girl's beautiful anus and can find no sign that she has ever used it for poopy-time. Seriously, once I walked in on here in the bathroom and she said to get out because she was pooping and I was seriously surprised that she actually does that. Still, I didn't smell anything! Girls with pink, non-smelly assholes are the best.

Unregistered
    seriously if her ass stinks like shit
    dump her

get someone who cares about hygiene
    next you'll get herpes from that cunt
    then Syphilis

Unregistered
    Fuck that dirty butt, bare back

Unregistered
    i AM TERMINALLY ILL BUT READING THIS WILL ADD A FEW MINUTE TO MY LIFE TOO FUNNY

Unregistered
    there was this one time i found dis hoe and i was like man, imma fuck dis bitch so i took her back to my crib and i whipped my dick out and said "listen here bitch, imma put my schlong in yo booty hole and if shit come out on my dik imma make you lick it off" so i go to destroy her booty and i shit you not there was turds falling out of her asshole she then sprayed me with diarrhea, puked a little and then convulsed and died. i fucked her so hard.

Unregistered
    help me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast