What's your favorite South Park character?

electricwolf77

Apr 15, 2008
Mine is Butters because he does nothing and his parent's get mad at him for no reason. He's also really clueless.

Id have to agree poor Butters is always super paranoid about getting in trouble or grounded but he always does lol. My second fav is the one with the green hat. I forget his name but hes funny lol

Butters and that came to mind without even looking at the details! Check out my pet!

http://www.zooreka.com/photo?An=426487

Cartman and Butters. Have u seen the one with nanny911, supernanny, and Dog whisperer trying to make Cartman behave. I also like the one where cartman prertends to be a robot and butters totally buys it. South Park is by far my favorite tv show.

i like butters too. towelie is pretty funny but the "million little fibers" episode was pretty dumb

Butters is the funniest, especially in the Lord of The Rings spoof episode.

Cartman is funny, but can be really annoying at times.

Kyle is just there to be the straight men.

Kenny is annoying and useless character.

Tweak is funny

Towlie is the funniest, though. "WANNA GET HIGH?

Dude It Has To Be Cartman!!!.the Badest Of All. You Better Respect His Authoritaaaa.

Well, Cartman brought the show popularity... But I have to agree with you. Butters rocks! Clueless, naive, and some of the stuff that Matt & Tre have him doing is just insane!!! Pic of him and Cartman together.... hahahahahaha

Back