Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    susie x
    I actually agree with your sentiment. It defintely is harder to be a mum without the trappings of the wealthy celebs....but calling Charlotte Church a fat waste of space and a stupid tramp is not very friendly is it.

Mrs Grohl
    Yes they have actually worked for their money. Jordan/Katie Price invested a lot of her money from the start of her career in property to make sure that she was set up for life. She still works during and after each of her pregnancies.

Charlotte Church has sold millions of albums and her partner plays rugby professionally.

Both have money they have worked for, I prefer these mothers to the likes of Kerry Katona who has no talent other than phoning the tabloids every time she goes to the toilet.

Yes real mums do a great job, but there are also celebrity mums who look after their own children.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Celebrity Mums". Why do the Gossip press think it so remarkable?

That a "Celebrity" mum is a good or devoted mother? Thats what mothers are supposed to be like!

Charlotte Church being feted as a saint for deciding to stay home with her baby? Yes and the fat waste of space was recently bragging about how she loves "being rich" because it lets her "be lazy and not work". Stupid tramp. There are millions of very devoted mums who *have* to leave their children and go to work because mortgages and bills need to be paid, its hard enough for them to have to do this and they don't need to be made to feel inferior to this over-rated has been just because they don't have her bank balance.

Jordan, Miss Church and other "Celeb" mums have resources at their disposal - namely huge bank balances, nannies etc, which the "average" mum doesnt have. So in essence its the "average" mum who deserves a pat on the back, for doing such a good job against all the odds.

To hell with "Celebs". Lets hear it for the REAL mum!
    I've met Charlotte Church and beleive me she's not someone you'd worry about "not being friendly" to.

As for Kerry Katona, she's just a loser.
    Besides, what's Charlotte famous for these days? Her singing career is long dead. She phones the tabloids every time she goes to the toilet too. As does Jordan. Yuk.

At least Myleene Klass donated the proceeds from the first photos of her baby to charity. I respected her for that. Jordan just makes money out of her kids.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason its such a phenomenon now is because it wasn't the norm for celebrities to get pregnant while their careers were still booming because of the whole being unattainable and perfect (false) image they portrayed. When they did get pregnant is was a secret and the child was raised by a nanny and then sent off to a school when they became old enough. So celebs today who put their careers on hiatus to raise a family are considered good parents and choosing their family responsibilites more important than the big studios paychecks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's called entertainment. Get over it.

Ivor Hugh G.Rection
    I agree!

sweet_angel92
    I know, they're just being a mum what's the point in letting the press know every time you change a f*cking nappy. I really hate Kerry Katona aswell.

.angela
    i totally agree with you

Krista Loves Dan
    I agree but not on the Charlotte Church thing. I'm actually more turned off by the fact that every time an A-list celebrity has a child they make it look like headline news.

Downloads
    Uploads
    gives you something to talk about and to share opinions on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast