Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Precious
    Ignore it. They are probably doing it because they know that it bothers you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No one is worth the time. Just ignore them, or give them some of there own medicine, they might hate you afterwards, but personally it feels great to do it to them

Elaina B
    When i was younger someone made a rumor that I liked this guy but i didnt i thought he was descusting. So i thought that the people who made up that rumor were low lifes who had nothing better to do with there time. Everyone belived i liked this guy, and i really got upset about it, so what i did was i spread a rumor that he like this girl which was wrong because that meant i was a low life like him.I really regretting it so i told everyone that he didnt like this girl and i didnt like him and everything turned out right.

Stephanie
    just ignore it. it's all talk. who cares
    what other people think about you
    as long as you dont think that its
    true it doesnt matter. once you show
    it bothers you they keep doing it

if you act like you dont care theyll
    get bored and stop.

commie_killer1
    Tell the principal and guidance counselor. Warn the that if nothing is done, you will take matters into your own hands. If nothing is done, when the next person does that to you, haul off and smash him/her in the face.

Satriani
    As the saying goes.The rumors are just as fake as the ***** spreading it. Stay away from people who like that. So don't stress about it. What comes around goes around.Just be patience and see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    do not pay to much attention, people always talk, if they are true try to change for your good

sleepingliv
    Hold your head up high, walk tall and put your poker face on. Do not show that it bothers you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fight back when you get the chance - especially when they're not in their group. Ignore them - don't let what they do bother you. Make sure your friends know who's messing with you so they can help.

greeneyes
    What i do is not pay much attention i mean none of us live by what others say so wat ever they do or say don't matter u know wat u r and how u r ur friends to so who really cares

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12