what do you do when people are spreading rumors about you and being mean for no

EeeGee

Feb 28, 2008
find out who has been starting the rumors.. then.. find a time and a place where you know this person is going to be alone.. and confront them. Ask her "have you been saying ___ and ___ about me?" then she'll more than likely deny it and say "no, it wasnt me" then you'll say "well someone is saying ___ and ___ about me and it sucks, because it's not true. it just hurts that's all.. But i'm glad you're not saying anything" that'll throw her off so hard! she'll stop.. trust me.
Then go to the next person who you think is talking crap.. and do the same thing..

(yipes! did i make sense?)

if you did what they say you did, why are you complaining?
if its not turth, just make a joke out it, or laugh with them. they'll go crazy, thinking what the hell.

reason? Lately people have been teaming up on me and they have been makng fun of me and spreading rumors its really getting on my nerves. I dont know what to do but it is stressing me out and i just want to forget about it what do i do?

Luckily I have never had that. I would probably just confront them and say look if you have an issue with me, for whatever reason I would rather you tell me rather than tell others. I am approachable and I don't like people b itching about me.

It really is best not to give people too much info about you, espcailly if you do not know them well. People are too busy not midning their own business and wanting to put others down...makes them feel better, don't take it too much to heart.

You can get even...
or they might be doing it because they are jealous :)
some people talk about others as a hobby...
and some just want to get a rise out of you.
Don't let them get to you :)
Keep in mind that if you walk away youre a stronger and better person than they are :)
And keep in mind:
What goes are come around.
Karma.

who cares! let people think what they want to think. Get right with the Lord, and yourself. That is all that matters.

Girl, people are going to talk about you the rest for your life. I'm 20 and i till this day people always want to hate on me for a reason. When i was younger i would cry and let it get to me, but I've learned that I'm better than that. Just let them say what they want and do what they want. If you let them get to you, than they win. If you show them you don't care you win! Hang around people that care for you and that are there for you when times like this happen. Always be the better person in the end. Revenge is not always the answer. Well, good luck and just keep your head up!

Stop getting to know people.
If no one knows who you are , no one will want to talk about you.

Don't give them a reaction, and they will move on to someone else. Do your thing, don't stress over highschool idiots. It'll be over sooner than you think, anywayz.

just ignore it.. if they know it gets on your nevers then they will keep on doing it.... they wont stop... just ignore it and once they realize it dosnt bug you anymore.. they will stop..

Ignore it. They are probably doing it because they know that it bothers you.

No one is worth the time. Just ignore them, or give them some of there own medicine, they might hate you afterwards, but personally it feels great to do it to them

When i was younger someone made a rumor that I liked this guy but i didnt i thought he was descusting. So i thought that the people who made up that rumor were low lifes who had nothing better to do with there time. Everyone belived i liked this guy, and i really got upset about it, so what i did was i spread a rumor that he like this girl which was wrong because that meant i was a low life like him.I really regretting it so i told everyone that he didnt like this girl and i didnt like him and everything turned out right.

just ignore it. it's all talk. who cares
what other people think about you
as long as you dont think that its
true it doesnt matter. once you show
it bothers you they keep doing it
if you act like you dont care theyll
get bored and stop.

Tell the principal and guidance counselor. Warn the that if nothing is done, you will take matters into your own hands. If nothing is done, when the next person does that to you, haul off and smash him/her in the face.

As the saying goes.The rumors are just as fake as the ***** spreading it. Stay away from people who like that. So don't stress about it. What comes around goes around.Just be patience and see.

do not pay to much attention, people always talk, if they are true try to change for your good

Hold your head up high, walk tall and put your poker face on. Do not show that it bothers you.

Fight back when you get the chance - especially when they're not in their group. Ignore them - don't let what they do bother you. Make sure your friends know who's messing with you so they can help.

What i do is not pay much attention i mean none of us live by what others say so wat ever they do or say don't matter u know wat u r and how u r ur friends to so who really cares

Back