Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    find out who has been starting the rumors.. then.. find a time and a place where you know this person is going to be alone.. and confront them. Ask her "have you been saying ___ and ___ about me?" then she'll more than likely deny it and say "no, it wasnt me" then you'll say "well someone is saying ___ and ___ about me and it sucks, because it's not true. it just hurts that's all.. But i'm glad you're not saying anything" that'll throw her off so hard! she'll stop.. trust me.
    Then go to the next person who you think is talking crap.. and do the same thing..

(yipes! did i make sense?)

john H
    if you did what they say you did, why are you complaining?
    if its not turth, just make a joke out it, or laugh with them. they'll go crazy, thinking what the hell.

blakergirl777

what do you do when people are spreading rumors about you and being mean for no

reason? Lately people have been teaming up on me and they have been makng fun of me and spreading rumors its really getting on my nerves. I dont know what to do but it is stressing me out and i just want to forget about it what do i do?

Mis
    Luckily I have never had that. I would probably just confront them and say look if you have an issue with me, for whatever reason I would rather you tell me rather than tell others. I am approachable and I don't like people b itching about me.

It really is best not to give people too much info about you, espcailly if you do not know them well. People are too busy not midning their own business and wanting to put others down...makes them feel better, don't take it too much to heart.

Courtney L
    You can get even...
    or they might be doing it because they are jealous
    some people talk about others as a hobby...
    and some just want to get a rise out of you.
    Don't let them get to you
    Keep in mind that if you walk away youre a stronger and better person than they are
    And keep in mind:
    What goes are come around.
    Karma.

Downloads
    Uploads
    who cares! let people think what they want to think. Get right with the Lord, and yourself. That is all that matters.

Angie
    Girl, people are going to talk about you the rest for your life. I'm 20 and i till this day people always want to hate on me for a reason. When i was younger i would cry and let it get to me, but I've learned that I'm better than that. Just let them say what they want and do what they want. If you let them get to you, than they win. If you show them you don't care you win! Hang around people that care for you and that are there for you when times like this happen. Always be the better person in the end. Revenge is not always the answer. Well, good luck and just keep your head up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stop getting to know people.
    If no one knows who you are , no one will want to talk about you.

Nunya B
    Don't give them a reaction, and they will move on to someone else. Do your thing, don't stress over highschool idiots. It'll be over sooner than you think, anywayz.

djvjr92
    just ignore it.. if they know it gets on your nevers then they will keep on doing it.... they wont stop... just ignore it and once they realize it dosnt bug you anymore.. they will stop..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast