Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    brainyandy
    Despite some of the condescending comment that have been made to your question, you may have a point.

Up until now, I have not answered any questions that have been posted here relating to this subject, but I can't help thinking that it must be more than a coincidence that the Portuguese police have said that they will be making a statement soon at the same time as blood sample tests have been completed. To me that suggests that the police 'have their man' and that they may be 'advising' the Mcanns to contribute to this statement.

But at the moment it's still just conjecture. Looks like we'll all have to wait and see!

dave s
    It might be early on in the process, but Im sure plea bargaining does exist. Its a useful ploy to not have to clog up the court system with endless 'not guilty' pleas because there is no advantage in declaring guilty unless you get something out of it.

quierounvaquero
    Plea bargaining is something done between lawyers, not police and persons questioned.

Jomamoeuskadi
    Unless you have supernatural powers you have absolutely no idea what is happening in Portugal.

So why talk about what you don`t know?

steven e
    dont know,but no deals.

Daisy
    i think they're trying to get one person to crack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12