Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CoolGal
    He is extremely into you! If that isn't flurting what is? He is sure to ask you out sooner or later! And if you want to ask him, go for it girl!

Chuck S
    Let's see .. he hugs you. He teases you. He touches your butt. He walks you to class. He tells other people that you're cute. He tells you he loves you, and does it in front of everyone.

Yep. Sounds to me like he hates your guts.

personaltiyqueen92
    gurl he likes u big time,i wish my crush was more like that,but anyways, enough bout me,up to, ask him if he likes a girl just a random question,nd se wat he say, nd if ask y?
    just say my friend like you nd she wanna knoe, or ask for hint if wat his h crush name starts wit

CJK
    Its obvious he likes you or is into you... you should talk to him about it... if you can't talk face to face send an e-mail stating your feelings and that you are confused whether he has the same feelings as you.

Diva4Life
    He sounds like he's flirting but if you aren't sure then keep waiting until you are sure.

hEyKiDs
    it sounds like hes flirting with you. talk to him about it.

Florin
    He DEFINITLY likes you. Go for it! Best of luck!!

ZeeLee
    Either he has a crush on you, or he is gay. I am not trying to be mean, but these are some of the behaviors that some of my males friends displayed when they were still in the closet. Why don't you try just telling him that you think you're falling for him. See what happens. Or even ask him outright if he is gay. But either way, he sounds like a good friend, so try to hang on to that.

May
    Yea he likes you...But he just broke up with his gf...so he is giving it time...Worst case...he's just messing with a little freshmen's mind...
    Just don't date the seniors...I learned...They only want one thing...

musicbrunette516
    yeah I think he really likes you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12