Nokia phones?

K

Karatekid

Which phone would be better Nokia 6300 or nokia 5310 xpressMusic??

Nokia 5310 as most answered for Music. You can also review Nokia and other makes on www.CNET.com. This shows demonstrations, gives CNET employee reviews, and reviews from actual users. This is a great site for all types of electronics.

I have used Nokia phones since 1991 and find them very durable. I drop, get wet, dropped in toilet twice (allowed to dry), and can assure you from personal use they take abuse and keep going. I exchange just to upgrade and try to stay with Nokia.

Of course, you will find same from those using different makes experiencing excellent usage as well.

The nokia 5310 express music is good, but do you really wanna use your mobile as a music player??

Get an ipod for music, but I do like the nokia 5310 as its very light in weight and slim too, an attractive little phone....

Good luck

The nokia 5310 express music is good, but do you really wanna use your mobile as a music player??

Get an ipod for music, but I do like the nokia 5310 as its very light in weight and slim too, an attractive little phone....

Good luck

Good luck

6300 or 6500. They are very reliable. I have the 6300. Don't buy any of the n series phones.

Back