Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    geoff k

How to get away with speeding fine!!!!!!?

HELP!!!!!!!!!! i have been driving for less than a year- and i have racked up 2 fines- 1 is for driving 36 in a 30. the other more recent 47 in a 40. I am not a boyracer, never drink drive, and i barely speed, if you ve been driving less than a year and get six points they revoke your licence!!!! is thier any way out, ??? i need my car to get to work!!!

oh and by the way to the fucking people with clever little fucking awnsers like '' dont speed '' FUCK off. im trying to find a solution to a problem not listen to fucking people going on about how good they are at driving. cunts.

Schmergle
    If you got a speeding ticket and were the one driving the car, then there is no legal way of getting out of the penalty. Many people have tried setting out devious plans to get away from their tickets but it virtually always turns around and bites them in the backside. If you have an old car, it is unlikely, but it may have a dodgy speedometer. Failing this, you'll just have to deal with it. I advise you to keep at or below the limit in the future, since a lot of people think that they can get away with the allowed 10% over the limit. However, this is there to allow for dodgy speedos not bad driving.

Sorry but its the harsh truth.

Westley D
    Them speed cameras are pricks, although ive not been caught by one ive been caught by a red light camera. I rolled over the line a little bit and it still got me. Luckily enough I got off with it, coz i had only rolled over. Only been driving a few month! There are adverts in phone books and stuff like solicitors that can give you advice but at a price. Ive heard just ignoring em works, on radio shows they say just ignore em. But im not sure. gud luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    just pay the fine!. the next time, slow down a little. you cant blame the police, you broke the speed limit and you have to pay, same goes with all of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry but there's no way around that, you may not have been intentionally speeding, i don't know, but at the end of the day if you did it you just have to accept it. I don't mean to sound nasty but you just need to be constantly aware of the speed limit and keep an eye on your speedo-that's what i do and it works for me

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to point you to a website that could possibly have helped you out with a letter to send off that may have helped, but, after reading the rest of your question, I changed my mind. Your vile tirade is beneath contempt you arrogant little oaf, and I for one hope they throw the book at you. With that kind of attitude I'm not surprised you got done for speeding. Idiot.

Alan B
    I don't honestly know a way out of it but I do know that you can buy a speed camera detector from Aldi for about sixty quid and they work very well.I hope that this will help you in the future and I wish I could be of more help.

I agree with your comments about the negative answers,they are total fuking wankers.

Dennis
    First I'm not having a dig at you, you been unlucky and if you were caught on good evidence then your only hope a kind court or a lawyer to argue your case and that could cost you a lot of money. I think you should prepare for the worst.

It's no good having a go at other people even if their comments are less than helpful, you've got into this situation by your own actions and your lack of observation.

If you are wondering I've been driving for 42 yrs. and my one and only speeding fine was 40 yrs. ago, I drive quickly but I'm also very observant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you didnt learn the first time?

wow i hope you are off the road soon

EDIT: well dont come on here asking for a solution, you must be a real retard

kelli c
    The only thing you can do is fight it! You have a 50-50 chance .. You have to be careful, when you think your not being watched that's when they usually get you .. I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast