Feeling anxious and lonely? ;(

corssette

Nov 25, 2017
UAE and USA
[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.
17.gif

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...
2.gif

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Did you also feel the same way?[/FONT]

1 Dont watch too much news. Media is causing for spreading overblown and fake news.
2 Take a long walk
3 Focus on more important things
4 Healthy lifestyle
5 Follow simple covid19 protocol.

Thanks @magically, I appreciate your response. An article (https://adaa.org/learn-from-us/from...top-ten-covid-19-anxiety-reduction-strategies) that I have read also says to cut down time with media/news. It is one of the major factor causing covid stress - and I realized how true it is. I have been watching news about covid constantly. And I am thinking that might have contributed to my anxiety and stress. I will stop watching these news and just focus on baking.

Another thing - do you think the vaccine is safe?

Oh that is a nice read @corssette. Thanks for sharing. Yes, media makes people panic and worry about things. Focus on other things - you may try and learn a new hobby or upgrade your skills to more productive at work. Don't waste time listening or watching news that are not helpful at all.

I hope you are feeling better now.

I feel better now @magically. Thank you for asking :) I started to garden and it feels refreshing. I still worry but not so much anymore. Thank you for your pieces of advice

Back