My cat does want her babies...HELP!?

?

!~*~!*!~*~!

They are about 30 hours old but she doesn't want them. She's away from them.
How can I keep them alive. They are five and so Cute.

Thank you!

If I were you I'd probably call and ask her vet, if what the vet suggest doesn't work I'd take them to a animal shelter. You probably can hand feed them to keep them alive, I buy kitten milk at Target, so if you want them, keep them and hand feed them.

This website has everything you need to know to keep them alive and well.
Do not give them cow's milk! You need to keep them warm. Please read the website below, it will help tremendously. It also has kitten formula recipes!

http://www.kittenrescue.org/handbook.htm#Orphan

get a replacement milk from your nearest petstore, quick. Make sure they stay warm and have something to knead. The mom might not want them because they have your scent...

ok so just treat them like a baby give them warm milk but not to warm and yea

find another mother cat that just had a litter. Or go to petco rigth away and get some bottles and newborn kitten milk. If you pet the kitten she won't take care of them. so feed the babies with the milk rigth away. Or go to your local animal shelter for mother who just had litters. good luck!

1. Hold her and force her to feed them.
2. Get an eye dropper kind of gismo to feed them milk.

The kittens are more likely to survive if you force her to accept them than if you feed them yourself. Be careful that she doesn't kill them or accidentally lay on one and smother it. No joke.

Okay just keep calm.Take the mom and the kittens to your vet and have her see whats wrong.If your mommy cat truly doesn't want her babies then you might have to hand feed them with an eye dropper.Just remember to stay calm.

Back