(Courtesy of UFC)Dominick Reyes heads into his first UFC main event on Friday, ready to prove that he should be the one next in line for a shot at UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.Actually, at 11-0 with five victories in the Octagon, Reyes believes he's already earned the slot of next title contender. He's got victories over other top contenders and is currently ranked No. 4 in the division behind fighters that have all lost to Jones.Before he gets a crack at the belt, however, Reyes first must step into the UFC on ESPN 6 main event on Friday in Boston. He serves as the welcoming committee to former middleweight champion Chris Weidman's arrival to the 205-pound division.Reyes realizes that a loss derails his aspirations for a shot at UFC gold, but he also realizes that anything less than an emphatic win cracks the door open for Corey Anderson, Johnny Walker, and others to jump the line. * * *TRENDING Watch Chris Weidman knock Anderson Silva off his pedestal (UFC Boston free fight)* * *"My goal is to finish every fight. If I don't finish, I feel I've done a disservice to myself," Reyes said at the UFC on ESPN 6 media day. "I want a finish. The plan is to get a finish."