Have you ever been the subject of a rumor and...?

yep when i was single there was this rumor that i was going out with a freshman and he was like the star athlete and i being a cheerleader then was popular - but not true that was when i was back in 8th grade lol

I have been the subject of a rumor but was glad it was not true! Never the other way around, darn it!

Well of course. But who do you think got it started? I was putting stories up with my phone number in all the ladies rest rooms this side of the Rockies.

I guess without knowing the nature of the rumor, it's hard to say. If it's something like you being with a boy/girl and you wish it were true then I'd say ask him/her out, don't be shy. Being shy doesn't get anyone anywhere - go after what you want with confidence. That applies to relationships and everything else in life. But I can't recall a rumor ever being started about me, let alone one that I wished were true. High school was a long time ago for me though!

kinda, i have been the subject of many rumors and i dont deny them or say they are true. i am just like w.e

subject of rumors and no, cuz they are bad...confronted the Butch that started it and set her staight.

I was the subject of rumors.
And I wish they weren't true.
Nobody sends around nice rumors.

I have been invloved in a rumor, but its bad stuff, like i went out with a nerd. It hasnt really happened where i wished it was real.

yes some people said that i was dating some football player and i really wish that it was true, turns out that he likes my friend

yes i have...and yes i do kinda wish that part of it were true lol

Ha! No. Even though I hang out with the "popular" people at school I try and keep myself far away from gossip and rumors because they can be horribly embaressing. I have seen plenty of my friends have rumors (untrue) about them and it aint pretty.

Back