Questions about cruises?

jh

May 23, 2008
I would like to surprise my wife with a romantic cruise for our 5th wedding anniversary.

Neither one of us has ever been on a cruise so I was wondering a couple of things.

What cruise line is geared more towards adults? My wife and I have no kids and really don't want to be on a ship covered with children that's geared towards children.

What kind of cost can I expect for the two of us?

Thank you!
We would like to go to the Caribbean. We have an approx. $5200.00 budget so I am hoping that will be enough. Right now, we are in Hawaii so I'm not sure where we would have to fly to in order to get on a cruise.

do you wanta private cruise i mean only for you and your wife??? or wanna go with a big ship and with many other couples???

hi Jh!! whats up, would you like to share your travel story with us. Where you choose to travel.Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

hi Jh!! whats up, would you like to share your travel story with us. Where you choose to travel.Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

Is cruising open at the moment? since its pandemic...

Back