unlimited plan? How does google play...? compare to spotify? I basically listen to music, use datehookup,com, and use facebook? I was also wondering if it would be possible to stream net flex with this? How does any of this affect data? I am saying using netflex a 1-3 hours/daily and music pretty consistently...and facebook like a Normal person...which is pretty consistent. I mean I am just wondering if this would work...it would be pretty awesome if it did. At the same time, I don't know what to do about the whole google play vs spotify thing with the whole data usage and stuff. Kind of confused on this. Don't get me wrong, I love spotify. I would be willing to pay for it, but my main issue is data, I am not sure how much data the 2 different programs use,.,i have no idea what the better choice would be...and well I know what spotify offers, I have no idea what google play.,..but spotify is missing TONS of songs. If anyone did not notice. For instance, my fav artists is lloyd banks...,they have like 1/10 of his songs...interesting. What is going on with that?