I'm going to be having a gathering, and one of the guests is on a strict gluten-free diet. It's going to be a BBQ (steak and chicken), but that guest can't eat red meats, fruits, rice, etc. So what can I make besides the chicken that can be eaten by a person on a gluten-free diet, that takes good (has a flavor) so the other guests will eat some too?

I searched online for some recipes, but there's so many, and I don't know if they actually taste good. I was going to make a salad that's "Cantina Bowl" style like from taco bell, but with natural fresh ingredients so that's the kind of flavor I'm going for like the combination of those ingredients (beans, avocado, tomato, lime, spinach, corn, chicken, rice) but in something different?

Something that won't take too long in the kitchen, or I can just do outside on the grill.

And maybe a recipe of a salad dressing that you think is really good or flavorful? I would really like it to be something all or at least most of my guests can enjoy, so the person doesn't feel bad that I had to make something especially for them and no one else is eating it.
I meant *tastes good, not "takes good".