I know it was just a dream, but it was a weird one. I met a kid when I was 14 and he was 15. We barely even talked. He was my friends friend. We just said, hi and told each other our names. Well, a few weeks after that he committed suicide. It didn't really effect me because I didn't really know him. He was gay and so was I (just didn't come out about it) But anyway, this was in 2009. I'm 19 now and 3 nights ago I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was with him. Like dating. And I was inside of his house with him (reminder I've never been in his house) And I haven't even thought about him nor has he crossed my mind as bad as it sounds. Well, I went on his old Facebook not even being friends with him and looked at his pictures. Come to find out his house was exactly the same as it was in my dream. He had taken a lot of pictures of himself in his house. Us gay people tend to do that. Lol. But besides the point! I haven't thought of him in 5 years! I woke up in cold sweats because it scared me a bit because it was one of those dreams where you didn't know if it was real or not. But, like I said, I know it was a dream. I'm real big on the who dream thing and exactly what they mean. Call me weird. But I always thought you only dream of things you see, talk about, or do etc.. . And I haven't done ANY of those. It was just strange and it's really had my mind in a twist. Especially since I didn't know him at all except for what he looked like and his name. I need real answers, because I won't get this off my mind until I figure it all out. I have never thought about a dream this much or this long.