I am just wondering why you guys like the Playstation 3?
1. The graphics chip is not is good as the Xbox 360.
2. The 7 SPU's are running 1 thread each, at 3.33MHz and with 256 MB of RAM, while the Xbox has 3 CPU's running 3 threads each and 512 MB of RAM both at 777Hz.
3. Bad online community.
4. Blu-Ray is going to be taken out by Microsoft's and Toshiba's new disc.

Please don't make bad remarks, this is all from my Uncle who works at Sony's Gaming Department, and my best friends dad who works on the Xbox department of microsoft. If you have a similar situation, try to keep them out of the same room.
I'm not talking about Blu-ray being taken out by DVDs, they are making things that can hold a lot more stuff. Eventually companies will make a Blu-ray killer, most likely Microsoft, so calm down people and face the facts.

Um Burning Sensation, first of all calm down. I am not trying to start a war with you guys about consoles. I am sorry if I got one of my facts wrong, and you could of just told me about it instead of yelling. I was really thinking about trading in my Elite for an 80gb PS3, but I decided not to because I have seen my friends compare Games on the same screen. I am just asking PS3 owners why they picked this instead of Xbox. Take a chill pill.
So if I asked why do you like the Xbox 360 in the Xbox section I would get the exact opposite reaction. Ok so should I trade my Xbox 360 in for an 80gb PS3? I would lose Halo, Gears of War, Bioshock, ect. Do you think that would be worth it?
Hey everyone, guess what!! I just traded in my Xbox for a brand new 80gb PS3!! It was totally worth it, I just hope they make something so you can play Xbox Games on PS3!! I am going to miss Halo and Gears.