Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Joanne M

IPhone drops $200!!! UNFAIR?!?

Alright, well mid- july-ish it was my mom's birthday. So it was just a regular day of boring old summer when she comes home with the iphone!!!! without us even knowingg! Its just like wtff!?!? lol, you know what i mean. lik she doesnt even really know how to use it, i know how to use it more than her! and im only 12, lol. anyway, dont u think that 200 dollars drop was sooo unfairr!! my mom bought the 600 one and now its 200 dollars dropeeddd!!! lik cmon, it shouldve been a few more weeks or even months before the price went down. thats really unfair to all the early iphone buyers dont ya think!?
    I didnnt buy it my mom did!!!
    and wut were we suppose to do
    she didnt tell uss she was gonna buy

it if u read the desc.!!!

king_tots
    of course. that is why if you go to the apple store, they will give you a $100 in store credit. people knew that the price was going to go down, but people just HAD to have it when it came out. just bring your receipt to the store.

succubus
    if the price dropped it means it's not cool anymore so it doesn't matter

depokemonlunatic
    Who would but a 0 dollar phone?

G is for Grover
    people who purchased the iphone before the price drop can now claim a $100 rebate...fair or not, you can now get some of your money back

kraylan
    I read in the paper today during studyhall that they will be offer $100 credits to people who bought the phone at the high price because they realized it was unfair...they dropped the price to bring forth holiday sales

borcap
    That is the price YOU pay if you want the technology first

Mr_realist
    You see, once again, aren't people stupid? All those idiots who wait in line for nights and days to buy something new on the market know very well that the price will drop in a few weeks or a couple of months. But are they going to wait? No. Why? Simple, because they ARE stupid. And the makers of a new product know that very well. They know there will always be idiots out there who are willing to pay twice as much for something -for no reason- other than to buy it sooner. And that's why they jack up the prices at first.They're thinking if there's extra money to be made off those idiots, then why not. Ahhh, the human race, the stupidest.

Emily W
    no i don't think it was at all unfair. when people want to have the newest tech stuff as soon as it comes out, there's a price to pay for that. i think it was brilliant on apple's part!!! people get all fussy about it and all but they are really talking about all these new products that apple is pushing!! also yesterday the CEO of apple announced that he will give $100 in credit at apple stores to anyone who purchased the phone at the more expensive price - so he stands by his product and customers!!! SMART GUY!! LOVE IT!!

chiquitachase
    Technology always drops in price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast