Would you die without T.V.?

J

Jennifer

Two weeks ago I had my T.V. shut off for the Summer months (I know Im kind of early)
and I had about 200 to 230 channels and I went from that to nothing
and Im somewhat content with my decision because I need the money to save (I needed some spring/summer clothes as well)
but I would like to be able to watch some shows on the internet that are not showing in my area on T.V.
Little House on the Praire
Small Wonder
Mama,s Family
Archie Bunkers Place
Family Matters
Do you know where I can watch every episodes to these shows
thanks

i haven't tried but http://www.youku.com/ has pretty much everything...

No and I wouldn't "die" without the Internet either.Answers is fun and I enjoy all the different people and ideas they have but with summer just around the corner I will be outside many hours and will have little time for either.

To answer the subject question:

I may die without TV just because I couldn't play my 360 or Wii, but the only television I watch is ESPN and football anyway.

I don't know where you could watch TV shows online though.

watch t.v on the computer go to the shows website or try youtube

No, all the shows I watch I could easily find on the internet. THAT i would die without.

i wouldnt...i only watch the news and comedy central...colbert report daily show, whatever...i would die cuz my computer has recoreded tv so i couold just watch that...and this may seem boring but i could read the paper....i suggest you either get a windows vista premium where you can watch live tv and record your favorite shows..like the ones you named...or you can get on frostwire, limewire whatever and download them for free...your choice...good luck

Back