Some years back, I had the blessing of enjoying Lori Williams at Blues Alley. *Despite the atmosphere of dining and drinking within those intimate confines, you could have heard a pin drop. *Lori's voice? *Yes, of course. *That vessel is gold! *But we were also aware of who she chose to assist her on stage. *One of those stellar beings was Tracey Cutler.I won't forget the impact of Tracey's saxophone. *Strong and sensitive, he bowed to every note that Lori created. *He and she were married in sound, the mark of two beautiful artists who mutually respected the other. *But more - they could read each other's next turn in the road. *Priceless! *Tracy is profoundly gifted in interpretation of other composers. *And he is a fabulous composer himself. *When I finally got my hands on "The Path", I reveled in the divinity of the work. *This is no exaggeration. *There is something that's of Heaven in these musical choices. *Lori, by the way, is on more than one. *So, there's added bliss :) *The revered pianist, Allyn Johnson, is also featured. *And a Stevie Wonder classic that takes new flight.How wonderful that Billy Taylor was the inspiration for the start of Tracey's journey. *When our guest had a chance to see him during his high schools years, that cemented the idea for a musical life choice. *Professor Cutler has not only done his share of performing, but teaching as well. *AND has been a mentoring ambassador, traveling to various cities to make sure that students understand the discipline and passion of playing. *We'll get Tracey's take on how very important that mission IS. *He joins us on 3/3 at three (easy to remember!) and we'll tracks from the gloriously received CD that is called "The Path." *Join us in The Chat Room

More...