*Shocking Desperate Presidential Campaigning fills the crowds’ ears and TV airwaves. Fortunately I am not among this frenzy.I have come before you to tell you of a better, although dif-ferent, path for our country to take and make for us and the rest of the world. The 2016 Elected President needs to be bigger than Politics. That is accomplished by not being a Politician – from either Political Party and without any scare, smear, stain of Politics. I have thought of a better Presidency – at least it has merit and sense if not presently possible – but that could change if you hear me on TV and in the newspapers. If you are a Democrat Candidate, you draw support from Democrats. Then, how will Republicans feel and other Non-Democrats. You don’t preserve a Democracy Republic by choosing sides. Who among you likes CURLY FRIES, MACARONI & CHEESE, ONION RINGS, FRIED ZUCCHINI, POTATO SALAD with your dining out. First, we can not afford the $15.50 a plate restaurants. We eat at inexpensive places. So, I am a Presidential Candidate who likes all the above and a regular salad after the meal. Choose your President wisely. I am the wise choice. Political Experi-ence should not be what you want in the White House. A per-son who can overlook Politics, avoid bargaining to appease and get to the right point of all issues and matters is. I hope you see this before it’s too late. bwell c2it** c2 Curtis Clinton*

More...