Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    morelions r
    yes..the gods love him....330,000,000....thats real money!

Nandina
    Only insofar as God gave this guy a winning ticket, too:

http://mylifeministries.org/blogs/fireknights/testimonies/god-and-the-lottery/

Or this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Whittaker_(lottery_winner)
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A36338-2005Jan25?language=printer

"I just want to thank God for letting me pick the right numbers . . . or letting the machine pick the right numbers," he said as he claimed his check.

Personally no, I think it was more luck. But I hope he does with it what he said he would, and that his knowledge can be shared with others who will benefit from it.

charles s
    I think I can answer this.

There are many religions on the earth; Wiccan is but one.

In Christianity, there is One God, but many presented Angels and Archangels, such as Michael being presented as but One of these.

Each seperate "entity"----or "division" of God, (or in bodily terms, a different limb of the Body of God so to speak) all are under the same Authority; meaning, there are many representatives of God, however they are all under the same One Authority... the One God, "The Father" (as Jesus put it), or in Jewish terms, Jehovia (?), or in other terms "Allah", "Ra", among others.

Jesus never discounted the network of Higher Beings----as I term the Angelic Kingdom---which are the same idea of having seperate "entity Gods", not excluding mythological times. (and not excluding the different Wiccan God(s).

I hope this is not too deep for your taste.

The answer to your question is... (if he really prayed and KNOWS it was a result of his/her prayer) than YES, it is a God granted thing, however don't think that Wiccan Gods are any different of a Being than the God Jesus, as well as many other "guru's" discussed.

Unconditional Love Rules; it is all the same; Love is Love. Therefore, "The Law" is Love: God is Love: All is Love in the Higher Realm(s).

Moiraes Fate
    Oh grow up.

Rizz to the O
    if this man had been christian would it be such a big deal?

hilarious to the comment above mine about the food ...

guy looks really weird if you ask me

but, under christian faith the devil gave him that because under christian faith wicca/ witchcraft and paganism is worship of the devil

Universal Pants
    When I went fishing yesterday, I promised Neptune I'd praise his name if I caught a Walleye... I caught one two minutes later. Did Neptune send me a Walleye...?

Guess I better make bigger demands of deities, eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12