she gone after started to agress her ex... disappeared for months. she came back to her husband. after months she reappeared in an anonymous forum where her ex use to go attacking her ex , with slangs, saying terrible things about him, that hidden for months...the ex exposed her first name and she stopped erased the profile she continued a while and tried to invert the situation , ignoring the person... after some days she reappeared and the ex asked her ; what are you doing here? does your husband and your family knows that you are here? they started to talk about their relatioship and she says:
i m very happy now, i love my husband witha lla my heart,dont talk to me anymore, you are the worst thing ever happened to me, i will erase this profile , goodbye etc... the ex asked: what are you doing here ? and she didnt answer...

so crazy this situation... what s this? how to deal with? that stops or can continue worsening?thanks

and she said she gone because some days before she stoped to love the guy and in the forum she said the guy used her and dumped her... double mind ...