Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Good morning!

Downloads
    Uploads

Good morning!

Even though it's more like goodnight here, since it's 10:30pm where I live... but still.
    Hello everyone! My name is irrelevant because I don't particularly like it, but I go by various nicknames online. You can call me Yuyu. Or Yu. Or "that one newbie". Anything's appreciated. Being called at all is appreciated.
    I've been a lurker of this forum for quite a bit. Can't lie, I've found a few of my favourite games on here... so I decided "hey, I want to be part of this community!". I'm not good with communities actually but it's worth a shot.
    I'm an 18 year old girl who lives in Italy (and is about to restart high school from year one, whoop whoop. here in Italy high school are divided depending on what the path you want to pursue in life is and I just about found something that I'm pretty confident about, ergo languages. I've heard more than once that my English is pretty good... at least written down). Particularly in Tuscany, but I don't quite feel like going into more details.
    My primary interests are writing fanfictions, which I haven't done in a while because all creativity and motivation has left me, and playing otome games. I'm (very) slowly learning code on codecademy.com which is actually interesting. I'm interested in languages as I've already said, but just know Italian and English so far, even though I'll start learning Spanish and German as well in high school. I love videogames of all kinds, if it can get me interested in it. My favourite kinds are the ones with butterfly effect, or even just multiple choices even if they won't affect the story as greatly as butterfly effects seems to do. (I'm definitely buying Until Dawn next month.) My heart mostly lies in otome games, though, and games with character customization.
    I'm about finished with ideas of what to say about me, so... I hope to have fun here! Pleasure to meet you all! I think! Since I don't know who you are! But I have good hopes!

P.S.: I'm a loser, I put the title in the twitter hash tags and didn't notice at all. So yeah. That's what else I can say about me. I'm lame.

grason123
    Yuyu! Quite interesting way to introduce yourself and nice username that you selected. I really like the way in which you take part here. Anyway welcome here being a part of this board. I am sure you will enjoy to stay there.Yuyui
    ! I want to visit Italy after my
    vegas canyon tour and would like to know about your cournty before going there so, would you like to breif me little about the famous places of Italy?

grason123
    Yuyu! Quite interesting way to introduce yourself and nice username that you selected. I really like the way in which you take part here. Anyway welcome here being a part of this board. I am sure you will enjoy to stay there.Yuyui
    ! I want to visit Italy after my

vegas canyon tour and would like to know about your country before going there so, would you like to brief me little about the famous places of Italy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi nice to meet you
    Do your best to reach your goals )))

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Yuyu!! nice nik name and i like the way you introduce yourself. I am sure will have good time around.
    https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!