Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    joney handsome

Dresden and its attractions

Dresden is a city in Germany. I want to know about its attraction named "Dresden Castle". I heard that it is an old Royal Palace is this true? I want to go there after my tours to san francisco from los angeles. Let me know about the history of this castle and other nearest spots?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No doubt Dresden is an amazing sort of destination in Germany. I heard a lot about it but never visited there. So I have no idea about Dresden Castle. Anyway, I am thinking, I should go there once. So I have decided to go in the next month and will visit this attraction. After coming back, I will share with you. I hope you will wait till I came back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Joney. I would love to know about your San Francisco experience. That's a beautiful city of California. I personally have been visited the state and really enjoyed myself there. A lot of the places which San Francisco offers to explore, I have experienced the place and would love to go there once again. I'm sure that you also had fun there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right Abraam. San Francisco offers numerous attractions to explore. I also visited there one time in the past for some time. During this time period, I visited only two or three places there. Anyway, I want to know about your favorite places there. If I will go there again, then I will definitely visit them. Do you like to share with me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jackey321! This is really great that you have been visited such an beautiful place and had fun there. I just always really like to experience the different parts and cities of that states and used to have fun on all of these. That will be just great as well to try any of the new place this year quite sure that like always i will have amazing time there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zwinger
    Semperoper, Dresden
    Dresden Cathedral
    Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden
    These are the best and great places to see in this city. I also visited all of them and will say these places make it more wonderful and lovely. I also want to go there again in the future. i hope it will be good and useful for both of you.
    To go for traveling with http://www.goldenbustours.com/ is the great way.