how much does it cost to get a t-mobile phone unlocked for att?

• Thread starter cheetahlicious♥
  • Start date
C

cheetahlicious♥

i really want a t-mobile phone but our family uses att because of my parents' jobs and there is no way we can change to t-mobile unless both my parents quit their jobs!which is not happening! lol but anyways i really like the t-mobile phones and i was wondering how much it costs if i get a t mobile phone and unlock it for att....by the way i need a phone asap so the faster the better! thanks!

wait so are you buying it in full price? well for me thats a rele bad idea, you can just go to mobilebee.com and look if that fone is listed in at&t, cuz my family have tmobile and i want an lg shine but its originally in at&t so i went to mobilebee and its listed in tmobile so i got it, and they are going to unlocked it for you for free.

i really want a t-mobile phone but our family uses att because of my parents' jobs and there is no way we can change to t-mobile unless both my parents quit their jobs!which is not happening! lol but anyways i really like the t-mobile phones and i was wondering how much it costs if i get a t mobile phone and unlock it for att....by the way i need a phone asap so the faster the better! thanks!

]
Whats your mobile brand and model ? To unlock network lock from your phone, use unlock code . You can get it from any of teh online vendors like WickedUnlock.com to unlock it .

Back