Dream vacations.

jhoney

Dec 7, 2014
usa
This summer I want to enjoy a lovely time with my family and to spend my vacations with day tours, Honolulu to visit this awesome region of the USA. I will be there with my entire family and I hope it will be an exciting experience of my life because I heard much about this place through my friends that it is a lovely and worth visiting place. I am excited because finally I am going to Hawaii.

This summer I want to enjoy a lovely time with my family and to spend my vacations with day tours, Honolulu to visit this awesome region of the USA. I will be there with my entire family and I hope it will be an exciting experience of my life because I heard much about this place through my friends that it is a lovely and worth visiting place. I am excited because finally I am going to Hawaii.

Oh that's great to know that you also going to enjoy Hawaii tour this summer. As i was also going to enjoy my summer vocations there with my family there. Hawaii is my most favourite one travel destination due to it's mesmerizing natural spots. During my last summer tour i had great time at Hanuma Bay, Honolulu and at Muai. This time i am excited for my second tour there. Best of luck and tell me about your favourite Island or destination of Hawaii.

Hawaii is most wider and biggest one travel destination among nature lovers. I also had great interest in natural spots and had a dream to explore Hawaiian island someday. Nowadays i had just came back from my niagara falls canadian side. It was tremendous tour of my life, i had great time there with my family and would love to go there again and again.

Guys, If you talk about dream vacations then I must say to visit the Iceland is still seems me like a dream vacation spot because I heard much about its beauty but till yet not get a chance to visit it. Tomorrow I am going to new york guided tours and after that I hope will able to manage the time to explore the Iceland to came dreams true.. I must say guys wish me best of luck because whenever I make a plan to go there, then I have to cancel it due to some reasons.

jhoney, Honolulu is a beautiful and great kind of city of Hawaii, It is also the capital of Hawaii. I have experienced the beautiful place and really enjoyed there. I'm sure that you'll also gonna enjoy yourself a lot while exploring all of that places around Honolulu. It was a great trip for me also explore such new kind of places around Honolulu.

jhoney, Honolulu is a beautiful and great kind of city of Hawaii, It is also the capital of Hawaii. I have experienced the beautiful place and really enjoyed there. I'm sure that you'll also gonna enjoy yourself a lot while exploring all of that places around Honolulu. It was a great trip for me also explore such new kind of places around Honolulu.
I think that's really great if you had visited the Honolulu personally and know about its famous and attractive spots. Would you like to mention the names of those place that you have visited there. I will would like to explore those places.

One of the best tours of my life was niagara falls tour from nyc. I haven't been to international tours so have no idea but the States itself presents some fine sights to enjoy! I loved the whole itinerary and everything went smooth. Didn't face any problems with anyone and the guide was a well behaved chap. Maybe I missed great food but you can't have it all I guess. I would love to go there again and again.

Niagara Fall is my all time favorite destination of America as well as of the world. It is one of the prettiest waterfalls of the world that is notable because of its rich natural beauty and fastest speed. I visited this incredible destination many times during my USA tours. Evry time I found this place most attractive and adventures.

malickk, I agree with you Niagara falls is a worthwhile and a must see place in the whole Canada and from the other New York's side. That just always makes me feel so great whenever i
visit all that kind of places so much. I have been to there and really enjoyed myself while visiting the place always.

Abraam, I am feeling you also have great knowledge about traveling and different destinations of the world. My friend would you like to tell me where are you going to enjoy your upcoming summer holidays?

Hy all...!! Here i am not going to share my dreamy tour's story but going to ask some suggestions for my Upcoming tour. I have plan to explore Yosemite valley, which is my favorite one and dreamy destination. If you have any suggestions for my tour then you all are most welcome here. I am sure in this way i could know about some strategies and some other surrounded places of my interests that i can explore during my tour.

Yosemite Valley is most prominent one destination among for all nature lovers. I also visited there through my yosemite to hearst castle with my friends. We all had great love of nature and spend some remarkable hours close to nature beauty. As you said kayly123!! You wanna visit there then i will suggest you to must take a visit of Bridalveil fall and yosemite falls. During my tour i just haven't explore yosemite falls or its other attractions but also explored area's nearest and famous surrounded destinations at really reasonable prices. Best of luck have a nice journey.

Yosemite Valley is most prominent one destination among for all nature lovers. I also visited there through my Yosemite to hearst Castle with my friends. We all had great love of nature and spend some remarkable hours close to nature beauty. As you said kayly123!! You wanna visit there then i will suggest you to must take a visit of Bridalveil fall and yosemite falls. During my tour i just haven't explore yosemite falls or its other attractions but also explored area's nearest and famous surrounded destinations at really reasonable prices. Best of luck have a nice journey.

Thanks for your experience sharing which would be really useful for me as well as it would be for others. Actually nature beauty appeals me a lot and that's why yosemite valley grabs my attention towards it again and again. Amy45..!! Now i am little bit worry about a good accommodation option. I will be really glad if somebody could suggest me comfortable place.

Kayly123! Don't worry about accommodation, you will found numerous of luxurious and comfortable ones at Holiday Inn Fresno Downtown as i also had a comfortable stay there with my friends. We were six members and all were having different taste, Everyone was happy with the service and management. I would love to go there again after my vegas to mount rushmore and would love to choose one of them. Must take a visit there and don't forget to share experiencing here.

Yeah Malick sure. This summers i have plans of visiting India. I went to the country like five years before, with my collage group, but now i have heard that things have changed there.
I know that's a hot country according to its weather but still i will love to be there, Whenever i'll get the chance. What do you think should i visit the place?

Well Abraam, You should go there in summer. You can enjoy there lots of things about the summer season. The beaches are the main attractions of this country. Millions of the visitors come here to enjoy beach activities and other things. I am sure, You will spend a great time with the college group. Best of Luck your journey:3_3_21[1]: and don't forget to share with me. I am waiting for your reply.

Hawaii, Niagara falls, Greece, Bali, Kashmir, Brazile and New York these are home of my dreamy destinations. Mostly i had explroed them all but still pondering to go some places.

My dream vacations are to enjoy Sucba Diving in Lake Havasu and these days summer is going to end so, I think it is the right time to visit such kind of activities. what will you say guys is this right place to enjoy summer and underwater activities with younger brother? I will be free after 2 day west coast bus tours and would like to have fun there in next week. So, guys, I am looking for suggestions by your side.

Yeah Assh...! Although summer is now ending up but still it is a good time to enjoy water activities. So must go with your brother and have fun. And don't forget to share about your further plans.

Guys if someone will ask me that what is the best place top explore in summers. Then i will name Florida. That's such an admirable place with so many of the outstanding and amazing kind of offered places. A traveler can also try so many of the water activities there. It really makes me feel great to try things like these so much. Surely will have good time there when i'll be there again.

Back