Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Niagara falls trip.

I just came back from my Niagara falls trip with Get Bus Tours, I must say that it was one of my most memorable and remarkable journey. I can never forget the memories which i made while this tour, There was a lot of places to explore in Canada while this beautiful tour, I explored all of them and really enjoyed myself there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also enjoy many tours that are offered by Get Bus Tours and I must say this website is providing nice services to its customers. I also went to see the beauty of Niagara Falls with a guided tour by GBT. Laureen123! Do you have another travel experience with Get Bus Tours ,

Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agreed with you guys...!!! Niagara falls is most prominent one travel destination among for nature and adventure lovers. I also visited there numerous of times with my friends or family, my all journey's were tremendous would love to go there again. During my niagara falls night sightseeing tour i had enjoyed its mesmerizing alluring viewing and explore the huge roar of that falls through mist boat ride as well. Have you ever experiencing night viewing of it??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    I totally agreed with you guys...!!! Niagara falls is most prominent one travel destination among for nature and adventure lovers. I also visited there numerous of times with my friends or family, my all journey's were tremendous would love to go there again. During my niagara falls night sightseeing tour i had enjoyed its mesmerizing alluring viewing and explore the huge roar of that falls through mist boat ride as well. Have you ever experiencing night viewing of it??
    Yes, kayly123 of course I have viewed it at night and can't express how much stunning looks it is at night and Niagara illumination make it more alluring and attention grabbing to see for a long time. I think its night view is more captivating than its day view.

jupitor 32
    I am going to enjoy my new york tours packages and during these tours I will enjoy
    Niagara falls trip. with my family and will see the sightseeing beauty of this region. I also will enjoy the ride of mist boat. Moreover, Cave of the Winds is also on my bucket list to explore. I think i anyone have plan to go there then must remember both of these destinations.

alizy g
    Niagara falls is most prominent one travel destination of US. I visited there numerous of times yet sometimes with family or with friends. Each time it just offers me something new to explore. That falls is a great combo of three falls that I had explored these all three (American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls) during my niagara falls tour from nyc. We had great time at Niagara Falls State Park, mist boat ride was just too good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    alizy g, you are right it is one of the most prominent attractions of this region. I always like to explore this awesome destination because of its rich natural beauty and adventures activities. Maid of the Mist boat tour is one of my favorite activities to enjoy there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea guys i'm also agree with you, Niagara falls is such an amazing and beautiful sort of place, and no doubt a worthwhile place to explore in Canada. I have visited the place like twice
    in my life, and always enjoyed myself a lot while visiting the place. It is a major prove of nature's power and beauty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Abraam, you ever visited this destination from us side? If yes then share your experience with all community members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Niagara fall is a most attention-grabbing destination of US actually why only us? It can be explored from various sides, as it is a combination of three waterfalls. It is popular one destination of Canada and US. I had explored all three gorgeous falls through my getbustour trip of Niagara falls, names are bridal veil fall, Horseshoe fall and American fall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast