suggestion related Reykjavik, Iceland?

H

handsomcandy

I am interested to go to Reykjavik, Iceland because I heard that it is a lovely place to enjoy the natural beauty as well as cultural center of this region. I think I should go there after coming from bus tour from washington dc to new york to see the beauty of this region.Guys, I am looking for your suggestions that what things to do there? Moreover, I want to know the climate of this region. Can you brief?

Candy, What will you say about Reykjavik, Iceland because i think till now you come back after finishing your tour and come back with pleasent memories. I want to hear about your travbel expirences and looking for your next post tyo know more about this regon. Soon, I will go there to have fun there and enjoy excxiting activities there. So, buddy reply me fast !!

Reykjavik is an amazing destination of Iceland also known as it's capital city. I have been there for twice time and still had a wish to go there, will also suggest you to must to have a tour there for once, i am sure you gonna love this. If you are a nature sightseeing lover then go and enjoy mesmerizing views of Gullfoss water falls that's awesome.

Back