Unique places of NY

jhoney

Dec 7, 2014
usa
I know about the major attractions of NY and explored many of them like as Niagara Falls, Statue of Liberty etc. Now, I am interested to know about the unique and exciting places of this state that are new for me. I hope you guys would like to share your suggestions and experiences with me. I will wait for your replies to explore the different locations of the NY

Last edited:
jhoney...! All these places are most popular one destinations of NY. Which is my favourite one destinations Throughout the USA. I visited there plenty of time and each time i had great fun there. Here i am going to share some places, where you must visit for once i am sure you will have fun there and would love to go there again as well as i.
The NoMad Restaurant
Washington Square Park
Flatiron Building
Guggenheim Museum
Trump Tower
Letchworth State Park

Guggenheim Museum is a fabulous one destination of New York. I also visited there with my family after finishing glen canyon dam tour. That museum is worth for various sorts of unique and historical collections. Which is located in Manhattan was founded in [FONT=arial, sans-serif]1939. That museum is uniquely designed by [/FONT]Frank Lloyd Wright.I'll suggest you to must go there for once.

Guggenheim Museum is a must to see place for history and art lovers. I visited there with my friends and would say it architecture work was something very special to see. I will suggest to all nature lovers must to go there. jhoney! Have you ever visited there? If yes then must share about your experiencing that, how you found that place...?

I would say NY unique places are mostly found at one place. I am sure you all will agree with me, last year i had great time at time square and on the next day morning we move towards Manhattan tour. I saw NY's most populous one attractions there. We explore Rockefeller center, Central Park, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Chinatown, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and Brooklyn Bridge. These all are most popular one destinations of New York and visitors loves to visit there again and again. Let me know you agree with me or not. If not then let me know your point of view. I would love to listen second opinion of yours.

Back