Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Help nedded..

Honey lorry

Help nedded..

Yesterday, My friends have mailed me some images and here I have posted some of them. I have no idea which is this place and where it is located. I need your help guys to know about this place. If you have any sort of information related to this historical place, then freely share it with me and let me know where it is located?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What a beautiful place. It is really fascinating and attention-grabbing for me. After seeing these awesome photos I am also curious to know about this place. I think it is an ancient castle from somewhere. But I have no idea where it is located. I hope the other guys will help us to know about it.. Waiting for quick responses guys..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its astillo de coca, In Spain. It is quite an very famous place out there. If you want to get complete source about the place then i'm sure that Wikipedia will be
    a great source for that,. I hope that my shared information will be proved helpful for you, and if you'll make a trip to the place then don't forget to share that with
    me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honey lorry, I have little bit information about this place because I have been there few years ago with my friends. It is famous and most visited Coca castle that is located in Segovia, Spain. It is a beautiful heritage sight that is well known among the history lovers. This destination attracts the people because of its unique and attractive structure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spain is a home of many fabulous one destinations. That a tourist must explore for once in his life. Coca Castle is from one of them which is located at 50 kilometers distance from Segovia in northside. Although i haven't visited there but my cousin had explored with his college friends and shown me picture of this castle. I would love to go there someday.

farn456

Coca Castle

I agreed with you Kayly123!! Coca Castle is one of well known travel destinations of Spain. I visited there once before my hearst castle from san francisco tour. Here i am going to share some images of it and hope others will like them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Farn456!! Your shared enhancing and beautiful images inspired me a lot to explore this castle for once in my life. I already had heard many of interesting travel story by my friends. Those had visited there and enjoyed there. I would also love to go there someday with my friends. Thanks