Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Point Loma, San Diego

I heard that Point Loma, San Diego is a seaside community in California and bordered by the Pacific Ocean. It is much famous among visitors due to its places to discover and scenic beauty. I wanna go there and looking for more information about it. I hope if you have any type of information related to this city then would like to share it with me.

Online Ray
    All that information that you shared above is absolutely true johney...!! Point Loma is a seaside destination of san Diego. Where plenty of tourists went to enjoy a remarkable journey and stunning viewing of nature. You must go there for once because I am sure you will have a great journey there as well. Here i am going to share some images with you, i hope you will like them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Online Ray!
    I must say nice post about Point Loma I really like to go there as soon as possible to view the natural beauty of this attractive place. Would you like to suggest me some hotels names of this region which provide family friendly environment. Although I visited it but your suggested place may be new for me and not in my knowldege.