Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which is your favorite one?

Friends, Here I wanna ask which one is your favourite one roller coaster? Magnum XL-200 or Millennium Force. I love Millennium Force because it is an exciting ride. I always enjoy this ride to boost up my mood.

Let me know which one in your favorite?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favourite one is Millennium Force. While first time experienced it just fill my eyes with tears of joy. I had great time there and now while ever i take a ride one this roller coaster i felt like i am flying.

half
    I would say both are most adventures one and having their one plus points. I would say i enjoyed both with my friends. First time i experience Millennium Force about six months ago. We had a thrilling journey to Cader point after completing our bus tours from los vegas to mount rushmore. I would love to go there again and want to have ride once again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Los Angeles is my favourite one destination. Nowadays before finishing my summer vacations I just wanna make a trip there with my family. If any one of you having any suggestion for me then must share here with me. I am sure here could get a good idea for my tour.

hallengg
    Kayly123!! Los Angeles is a place where a tourists can have a remarkable one journey with family or friends. But as you said you wanna go there with your family for summer vacations then seaworld los angeles would be an ideal one destination for you. It is a place where all family members could equally enjoy all sort of water rides and water animal's live shows for more information Check This Out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hallengg! I must say your shared link was really useful for me as it would be for other travel freaks. I visited your shared link that increased my knowledge. Let me know more about your personal opinion. Because i was also looking for...