Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Journey Behind the Falls

I heard that Journey Behind the Falls is an attraction in Niagara Falls and gives you the opportunity to view the beauty of Niagara Falls. My friends who went there told me that it is the best place to view the enchanted views of Niagara Falls and excite you to be the ever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never heard about Journey Behind the Falls before in my whole traveling. After reading your post I am feeling it is a great place to see the beauty of these falls. Would you like to tell me few more detail about this spot? Actually I have plan to go there in coming summer holidays.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    I never heard about Journey Behind the Falls before in my whole traveling. After reading your post I am feeling it is a great place to see the beauty of these falls. Would you like to tell me few more detail about this spot? Actually I have plan to go there in coming summer holidays.
    malickk ! jhoney is right Journey Behind the Falls is an attraction in Niagara Falls, Ontario that is located in the Table Rock Centre. I must say it is a perfect place to view this wonderful fall. For more details about this place you can read this page.Journey Behind the Falls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unregistered
    I must have to say that topic is really worthwhile for me as nowadays i was planning Niagara falls tour with my college friends. Through your experiencing i had a long list that what do there during my tour. Mist boat ride and journey behind the fall these are must for me. What you think???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Niagara fall is my favourite one destination. I personally had explored with my friends and would love to go there again. Journey Behind falls and mist boat ride these are main two activities through a visitor can have a great time there. Now I am going to enjoy new york tour once again. If anybody from you wanna give me some suggestions then you are most welcome here.

hhhrrrm
    Niagara falls is my favourite one travel destination. I visited there through my niagara falls bus trip from nyc with my girlfriend. We spend a remarkable journey at niagara falls. Niagara falls is an awesome one destination for couples. What will you say guys...??

Downloads
    Uploads
    You right hhrrrm. No doubt that Niagara Fall is one of the most famous and beautiful falls all over the world. Millions of visitors want to visit it again and again. It grabs the attention of countless people. I also visited there many of the times and every time I found that more beautiful and attractive. It is an ideal place for all kinds of travelers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Journey Behind the Falls is an amazing place to see the sightseeing of Niagara falls. I had explored it once and would like to go there again with my father to see te incredible views of Niagara.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Journey Behind the Falls is the main and great tourist place to see in Niagara Falls. It is located in the Table Rock Centre beside the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. It is the major tourist attraction in Niagara Falls. I had spent a great time here and capture many images of it. I will share with all of you after some time. I hope you will like them.
    To go for traveling with http://www.goldenbustours.com/ is the great way.