Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Jamek Mosque

Harry Danial

Jamek Mosque

I am going to visit the Malaysia. there I would like to visit the Mosque in Kuala Lumpur (Jamek Mosque) after coming form copley square boston with my father. Who has a great interest to visit this mosque. guys, do you have any information related to this mosque or knows about it then let me know and told me its history. I hope there will be responsible and quick answers.

Unregistered
    Harry Danial! If you want to required an information about the Jamek Mosque then I have a source where your father get an information about this sacred place. I hope it would be beneficial for you Jamek Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. After competed your visit don't forget to share your experience with me.

Guys lets enjoy the grand canyon bus tours ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jamek Mosque is a famous and most visited mosques of Malaysia. I also visited this mosque many years ago during my Malaysia trip. It is also one of the oldest mosques of this region that is located at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak River. This beautiful mosque was designed by the Arthur Benison Hubback.

Unregistered
    I must say every member has shared nice information and help me a lot to know about this mosque. It is a new point of interest for me and after reading this discussion I get enough information about this mosque. I wanted to go there ans see this scared place after finishing my new york to niagara falls bus tour with my elder brother.