Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Nigeria

Unregistered

Nigeria

Nigeria is an African country and when we talk about the Nigerian Foods it mouth watering. I must say that its too delicious last year I have been there before my sf oakland bay bridge tour. Where I got a great option to taste Ofada Rice and African Salad...Here I want to know which one is your favourite to taste?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I guess you're right, I have never been to Nigeria, but it looks really a very beautiful place to explore. I have also heard a lot about Nigeria and its food from my uncle, but never gotten the chance to explore the place. I will also really love to go there whenever I'll get the chance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I must say these places are the worth visiting places of the Nigeria and call the visitors to explore them.
    # Lekki Market
    # Freedom Park Lagos
    # Nike Art Gallery
    # Lotus at Pattaya, Bar - Lounge
    # Olumo Rock

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never been to Nigeria, and never experienced the food of that place. It seems like you guys have great information about such kind of places. I will also really like to experienced the

place whenever i'll get the chance. I'm sure that i will also like the attractions of Nigeria and the food of that place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    I have never been to Nigeria, and never experienced the food of that place. It seems like you guys have great information about such kind of places. I will also really like to experienced the
    place whenever i'll get the chance. I'm sure that i will also like the attractions of Nigeria and the food of that place.
    I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there and will enjoyed lots of things to do there. If you love to see art work then definitely you will enjoy to visit Nike Art Gallery because it is an awesome place for art lovers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    I must say these places are the worth visiting places of the Nigeria and call the visitors to explore them.
    # Lekki Market
    # Freedom Park Lagos
    # Nike Art Gallery
    # Lotus at Pattaya, Bar - Lounge
    # Olumo Rock
    I have been explored all these spots during my Nigeria trip except Freedom Park Lagos. After reading its name in this list, I have a great desire to go there as soon as possible. My friend, would you like to give me a complete detail about this park? Is this a nice destination to explore with family?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nigeria sounds an great and worthwhile place to explore, I have never been to the place but that have heard a lot about that. All of you has shared great and amazing sort of
    information about the place it seems like all of you have so much interests in travelling. Which is really a good thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Abraam, if you are going to explore this awesome destination then don’t forget to visit the Freedom Park Lagos. It is one of the best and most visited tourist spots of this region. This national park offers a lot of natural and heritage spots to explore.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys! you have shared great information about Nigeria. Definitely these posts will be proved helpful for visitors. Really good effort and I'm impressed with your all of your work. I am sure, The new members can get lots of information about it and other attractions. I must appreciate all of you for this great work. Good Job and Keep it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, guest!! Would you like to tell me about your sf oakland bay bridge tour and let me know which places will you visit during this tour? I am keen to know about it!!