Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    jaliana

History of the hoover dam

Friends yesterday my uncle told me that he is going to visit the hoover dam with his fellow. After listening the name of this attraction my curiosity has been increased and now I am history of the hoover dam. If you know about it then let me know!! I am waiting anxiously for your response guys !!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoover Dam is one of the must visited destinations of America. I also visited this spot during my last trip to Arizona. It is one of the most famous attractions of this state. This dam spans the Colorado River in Black Canyon between Arizona and Nevada. It was constructed in 1930. It is also known as the Boulder Dam in the early days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you Malickk. The Hoover Dam is the most famous attraction of America. The construction was started in 1931. It is also included in the seven wonders of the world. I heard a lot about it but never visited there in my whole life. It is a dream place for me. Well Malickk, Can you tell me which will be the best time to visit it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to my point of view you can visit this destination throughout the year. But here I want to tell you I have been there in summer. It is a great time to explore the beauty of this spot. I think summer is a best season to explore the beauty of this kind of attractions. What you think about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow malickk, Such sufficient and splendid information you have shared with all of us. I really liked that. I have been to the hoover dam, but really was not aware about the history or such information about the place. That looks a very great thing, I hope that will never stop sharing this sort of informative posts with us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I must say every member has shared an informative post and the discussion is going well. In fact, I had got much information about Hoover Dam because I never went there and had no information about it. I would like to go there soon, to visit it