Great hotel in Arizona

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Let me share some names of famous and great hotels in Arizona. This region is my favorite with attractions, the hotels and historical places. The names of the hotels are;
Arizona Biltmore
The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
Hotel Indigo Scottsdale Old Town
The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
Royal Palms Resort and Spa

Last edited:
jACKEY321! Next I want to visit Arizona so here I am too excited and curious to know the things that I can enjoy during over three day trip. I will be visit there next month with friends and want to explore its famous points of interests like Grand Canyon and Desert Botanical Garden. Would you like to give me any suggestion or a tip for my visit.

Arizona offers a wide range of activities to enjoy to its visitors. I visited this destination about two times in my life. Its most visited and famous attractions are; Barringer Crater, Montezuma Castle, Canyon de Chelly, Hoover Dam, Havasu Falls, Sedona and Grand Canyon. I think you should visit all these places during your trip.

You are absolutely right Malickk that Arizona offers a wide range of activities for visitors. there you will find many more things to do along with diving. I love this region due to the Grand Canyon and its diving places. If we talk about the best hotels of this state, then I must say The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is a perfect option to enjoy your stay in Arizona.

Back