Famous Hotel in New York City

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
New York is famous for attractions, historical places and many other things. At this time I am going to talk about famous hotel in New York city. The names are;
Waldorf Astoria New York
The Plaza Hotel
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
The Roosevelt Hotel
Trump SoHo New York
Mandarin Oriental, New York

I have great experience of The Plaza Hotel during my New York trip. It is one of the best and most visited hotels of this city. This hotel offers 282 distinctive guestrooms for its visitors. It is also one of the luxurious hotels of this region. It is also recognized as a Historic Hotel of America.

New York is not a small state and there is a wide variety of hotels and we can't mention their names here. But I would like to listed up some names of hotels that are located in Times Square and famous among tourits.
Hilton Times Square

The Knickerbocker Hotel

Millennium Broadway Hotel - Times Square

Casablanca Hotel

Jhoney would you like to give me a complete detail about The Knickerbocker Hotel because in coming month I have a plan to visit this city with my few friends? If possible must share some sources where I can get complete information about this hotel.

New York is not a small state and there is a wide variety of hotels and we can't mention their names here. But I would like to listed up some names of hotels that are located in Times Square and famous among tourits.
Hilton Times Square

The Knickerbocker Hotel

Millennium Broadway Hotel - Times Square

Casablanca Hotel

Jhoney! You have shared useful information about New York's hotels for me and other visitors. I appreciate you for this great work. Now friend, I want to little information about Casablanca Hotel. I never see this hotel in NYC and never heard about it. In my next tour, I want to stay there with my whole family. Can you tell me sufficient information about it and also tell me it is best for the family?

[h=2]The Algonquin Hotel is one of my favourite hotel that suit for the tourist and business travelers. It is best for the family I used its services many times. It is best one that offers a spacious rooms and all essential amenities. It is situated on just a foot step of Bryant Park, Times square and Rockefeller center etc..[/h]

You absolutely right Salliop. The Algonquin Hotel is a perfect place to stay in NYC. My uncle recently came back from New York trip and during the trip he stays this hotel. He was impressed with the services and staff behaviors of this hotel. If any time I will go there, then I will prefer this hotel for staying.

Guy's according to me the most famous and the most amazing Hotels in New York are:
Casablanca Hotel Times Square
The Bryant Park Hotel
Row NYC Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Pod 51 Hotel
Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City
Chelsea Pines Inn
New York Marriott Marquis
Hilton Times Square
Wyndham New Yorker Hotel

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square offers many locals attractions to see like Times Square and Broadway theaters, Central Park and Bryant Park and Rockefeller Center. These are top notch attractions that is lies in its surrounding and the tourist's first choice. What the other guys opinion regarding this?Just cam back from my trip from los angeles to grand canyon

Is there any member who had his personal experience to enjoy a trip from los angeles to grand canyon. I hope you guys would like to tell me which things to do and see there? I am looking for quick responses from your side guys. Moreover, if it is possible then tell me is this a guided tour or what will hbe the charges of it?

Back