Zócalo
National Anthropology Museum
Tulum
Chichen Itza
Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City
Historic center of Mexico City
Coba
National Palace

It is really useful post for me and as well as other. Mexico is famous for attractions, stunning beaches, museums and many other fabulous things. These attractions attract the visitor's attention. I want to know about National Anthropology Museum and National Palace. I will fist visit in both places. Can you share details about them? Waiting for a quick reply

jACKEY, here I am going to share some information about Anthropology Museum because I also visited this places last year in vacations with my family. It is one of the most visited Mexican museums. It is located between the Paseo de la Reforma and Mahatma Gandhi Street. This museum attracts the people for its attractive building and incredible collection.

Malickk! I am too glad that you shared sufficient information about this museum. After getting it, I will go there as soon as possible. I am a big lover of historical places and things. You have massive information about Mexico. Good Job and Keep it up.

In these days I am going to enjoy a Columbus bus to New York trip with my family. You have any idea about these tours? If yes then tell me about some famous and most visited places of these destinations. Also some best accommodation places that are best to stay there.

Last edited:
Laureen123! I would like ot add some names in this list.

• Tulum
  • Chichen Itza
  • Our Lady of Guadalupe
  • Frida Kahlo Museum
  • Franz Mayer Museum

Jhoney, I think you must have some information about Columbus bus to New York trip. Actually I am going to enjoy both of these regions by bus. I heard that bus is a nice way to explore the beauty of their attractions. You ever went there in your whole traveling life?

Laureen123! I would like ot add some names in this list.

• Tulum
  • Chichen Itza
  • Our Lady of Guadalupe
  • Frida Kahlo Museum
  • Franz Mayer Museum

Well Jhoney! After seeing your post, I think you have huge information about famous attractions of this region. These days I am free and make a plan to visit the Frida Kahlo Museum and Franz Mayer Museum. I am totally unknown about both places. So I need your help. Can you share sufficient information about them?

jACKEY32! Greet to know that you also making some plan to visit the historical spot. I am also in search to those one who have been to Frida Kahlo Museum can guide me properly and can share some unique collections images with me. So, I think we are in right place where we will find according to our requirement. What you guys recommend me.

Here I want to tell you members I just came back after completing my Columbus trip with my whole family. That was an amazing experience of my traveling life. During this trip we have been visited the a lot of famous attractions of this city like; Franklin Park Conservatory, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, German Village and many others.

WOW malick! Really, I can see that you have spent great time in Columbus, I have been to the place many of the years before with my family, I didn't remember a lot about the country, but you my trip was really good, I loved the amazing and popular attractions of Columbus.

Laureen123! I want to know how was your experience to visit Grand canyon. I want to know because I have never experienced through bus. I am going next to take the grand canyon bus tours with my friends. I took helicopter tour numerous times so now I am little confused about it. Give me some suggestions regarding this?

I want to share some names of the top attractive places of Maxico:
Chapultepec
Zócalo
National Anthropology Museum
Tulum
Chichen Itza
Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City
Historic center of Mexico City
Coba
National Palace
Laureen123
! Would you like o describe little about
National Palace of Mexico? Although I visited this region twice in my life but i have no idea about National Palace. It sounds me like a historical place is it ? if yes, then let me know little about its history? I am looking for your quick and informative response.

Maxico is a very beautiful and is a country between the U.S. Have been to United States many of the times, But never gotten the chance to explore the [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Mexico ever, [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Being a traveler United States is the place i have explored the most so with that i have seen many of the small , large both kind of places around the continent, So i
guess Mexico will be my next choice. [/FONT]

Yeah, Abraam, You should go there at least one in life. Mexico is an amazing sort of places in the world. I am also a big lover of traveling and also visited many places around the world. This country offers a lot of places for enjoyment. If you will go there, then don’t forget to share your experience with me. I am waiting for your reply.

Well Thanks for the help jacky, and you are right i will just really like to explore that country and soon will also let you know about the things i have expericned there.
Makes me feel too good to try stuff like this so much always. I have heard that Mexico offers so many of the mind blowing sort of places to try. So that will be cool to try any of the city of that country at first.

Abraam,I am happy that my shared detail will be helpful for you. I hope you will come back with pleasant memories. I will say you don't forget to share own travel story with me. You don't forget to take your camera to see the beauty of amazing views of Mexico. Have fun dude and come back with good memories.

Back