Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney

Downloads
    Uploads

Sydney

Sydney is the capital of the New South Wales. It is also one of the most populous city of Australia. Sydney is a well known city around the world. I want to share the top attractions of Sydney:
    Port Jackson
    Sydney Opera House
    Sydney Harbour Bridge
    Darling Harbour
    Bondi Beach

The Rocks
    Manly Beach
    Sydney Tower

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favorite attractions of this city are; Sydney Opera House, Sydney Tower, Sydney Aquarium and The Gap. Sydney Opera House is one of my most favorite places of this city. I think any trip of Sydney can’t complete without visiting this spot. Its unique and delightful structure attracts the people around the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Malickk! I agree with you. Sydney House is a nice place in this city. Each tour can’t complete without see it. It is the major attractions in this city. The Port Jackson, Bondi Beach and Manly Beach are my favorite places there. These beaches are the most famous attraction in this city

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bondi Beach is also one of my favorite beaches of this country. This beach is located in the east of the Sydney central business district. It is also one of the most visited attractions of this country. It offers a lot of attractive areas to enjoy a lot of activities.

hanreey

Yesterday, My uncle send me some images of sydney opera house that is fascinating for me and grab my attention to explore this attraction. I wanted to see this sightseeing attraction by myself because it looks so beautiful. I will be free after my tour. Have you any suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sydney Opera House is also a nice and most visited attraction of this country. I visited this place during my Sydney trip and have a little bit information about this spot. It is a famous multi - venue performing arts centre that is located inSydney, New South Wales, Australia. Famous Sydney Harbour Bridge is also close to this incredible spot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I explored Sydney many times but never ever get any chance to explore the Sydney Opera House before. I just heard its name but now after seeing the mind blowing images I must say that I will go there at once to see its beauty. Here I want to get a proper guidelines let me know Now, I am NYC easy way to go there without any hesitation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to me, Buses is the best way to go NYC. You can select one tour through GetBusTours. It is one of the perfect travel agency that offers a lot of useful tours for all customers. I personally use it to go in NYC, Boston and London. I must, you will choose it one time.

Unregistered
    jACKEY321! Would you like to tell me about Is GBT will offers an online services. If yes then must shared a site link through which I can get a detailed information about it and can make easily plan to visit there with GBT. Here I want to know if you have experienced any tour then fell free to share your great experience with me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah jACKEY321, I also have been to New York and explored the area through Buses. So i also think that Buses are the best way to visit all around the United States. There are so much there to explore. I'm sure that i will enjoy there again and will like to suggest others to take a ride around the incredible city.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast