K2 (Mount Godwin Austen)
Kangchenjunga
Lhotse
Manaslu
Makalu
Cho Oyu
Annapurna
Nanga Parbat

I visited the Annapurna many years ago with my college friends during my Nepal trip. We have been there to enjoy our vacations there. This country offers a lot of other highest mountains of the world. This region offers incredible views to its visitors and very famous among the climbers and hikers.

Laureen123! it is really nice and informative post that you have shared with us. I just explored the Lhotse. Nanga Parbat and Manaslu, but I think it will be an adventurous tour if I will go to enjoy climbing Mount Godwin Austen (K2). Would you like to tell me in which country it is located?

Wow Johny you're very lucky that you have visited such amazing mountains. I never got the chance to visit, any this kind of amazing mountain place, but after your guys opinions it looks a very fun thing to do. Johny you tell me about your experiences while visiting the amazing mountains.

Laureen123! it is really nice and informative post that you have shared with us. I just explored the Lhotse. Nanga Parbat and Manaslu, but I think it will be an adventurous tour if I will go to enjoy climbing Mount Godwin Austen (K2). Would you like to tell me in which country it is located?

I never visited Mount Godwin Austen but I have little bit information about this mountain because few of my friends have been there last year to enjoy climbing. This mountain is located in the northern Pakistan. It is the highest mountain of Pakistan and second highest mountain of the world after Mount Everest.

Back