Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Famous hotels in Dubai.

Dubai is well known due to its hotels from all over the world. I would like to mention some famous hotels of this region. Those names are:
    Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
    Fairmont Dubai
    Burj Al Arab

Al Qasr

Downloads
    Uploads
    jhoney! Let me mentioned some of the other Hotel names of Dubai:
    Atlantis, The Palm
    Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
    Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
    Grosvenor House Dubai
    Raffles Dubai
    Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
    Jumeirah Beach Hotel
    Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai

sunny jhon
    Both members post are full of information and useful for me because I have a plan to go there after my with my uncle. I must say above posts will be beneficial for me to decide my plan easily that where to go there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last year I have visited Dubai and get a great chance to stay at Burj Al Arab. It is a world's most luxurious hotel gives a breathtaking and glimpsing because it stand on a artificial lake. I have stayed there four three nights and had a great experience with the unique services.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Burj Al Arab is one of the luxurious and most visited hotels of this destination. It is a 7 star hotel that is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is also the third largest hotels of the whole world. This hotel's shape of the structure is designed to mimic the sail of a ship.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laureen123 ! You listed up the nice names and add some reasonable names there for further information. I would like to appreciate your selection because these are also nice hotels to dine there. I must say keep sharing such kind of informative posts for reader's help....

Downloads
    Uploads
    In these summer holidays I am going to visit the beautiful destination of Indonesia. I am not going there first time but I am confused where to stay and which places will be during this journey except Bali. Because I have been visited this region many times now I want to explore the some other prettiest attractions of this country. You members like to give me some suggestions regarding this trip?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    In these summer holidays I am going to visit the beautiful destination of Indonesia. I am not going there first time but I am confused where to stay and which places will be during this journey except Bali. Because I have been visited this region many times now I want to explore the some other prettiest attractions of this country. You members like to give me some suggestions regarding this trip?
    Well Malickk! I want to suggest some famous and major attractions in Indonesia. You don’t miss to see them. I assure you like them a lot and spend a great time there. The names are;
    Pura Luhur Uluwatu
    Mount Batur
    National Museum of Indonesia
    Lake Toba
    Neka Art Museum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laureen123 i really like the way you have shared the amazing list of the place. I'm really impressed and would say that these kind of informative posts always proves helpful for others.
    I believe that it's a great way to exchange your views with others. I believe that world is covered with a lot of places and people who likes to travel, Visit different places around so i think that
    its really good to share views with each another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY32, Lake Toba sounds amazing and I want to explore this destination first during my trip. Would you like to tell me about this beautiful attraction in detail? Also share some images if you have. I am waiting for your quick reply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast